Monday, February 23, 2009

Open Houses

So last week was a very crazy week at Paraiso Maravilla. We had a Open House Monday night and Tuesday night and then NACE graced Paraiso with their presence for their monthly meeting.


Monday night was hosted by Cafe Natalie. Chris at Cafe Natalie wanted his Open House to have a very elegant feel to it. I didn't get any pics of the food because I was too busy eating it but if you ever make it to Houston please make a stop by their restaurant and tell Chris I sent you!



He and his staff created this beautiful table to seat 22. I think this would be wonderful for a small wedding where everyone is very close. Six 6 foot rectangular tables were used to create set up.







The linens and centerpieces were done by Over The Top Linens. You have to
check these guys out...I personally believe everything they touch is gold!




These cakes were created by Cakes by Gina in Houston, TX



The second Open House was Campbell's Catering but we'll talk about that in the next entry...I need some beauty sleep.

Blissfully yours,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment